At ECU, we want to make it easy for you to make your loan payments. That’s why we offer multiple options for you to choose from to pay your monthly ECU loan payments.
Have you ever had one of those days and realized your loan payment was due? If you don’t have a checking account with Employees Credit Union, you can still make your loan payment on time by using Easy Pay.
Easy Pay lets you use your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, or a Discover Card to make your Employees Credit Union loan payment*.
To make an Easy Pay Payment:
- Click the Easy Pay button below to enter ECU’s payment portal
- Use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card
- Submit the payment by 10:55 PM (CST) Monday through Friday. Payments made Saturday, Sunday or on a Federal Holiday will be processed the next business day and posted the following business day
- Pay a $10 convenience fee
*Only one payment per submission. Payoffs in excess of one payment will not be processed. Payments more than $1,500 cannot be processed. Payments cannot be made to your ECU Mastercard by using this service. Payments cannot be made to your ECU mortgage. Cards issued by Employees Credit Union may not be used to make the payment.
No more wasting checks to make your loan payments. ECU now offers the convenience of direct debit. By signing the ACH Agreement, we can automatically debit your account at another financial institution for the payment of your ECU loan every month.
Steps to start:
1) Print out the ACH Agreement.
2) Complete, sign, and date the agreement.
3) Fax or email agreement and copy of a voided check to your loan officer.*
4) Be sure to include your contact information on the fax cover sheet.
5) Allow a minimum of 7 business days before the actual payment is deducted.
*If you wish the funds to be deducted from a savings account at another financial institution we suggest that you contact them to ensure that you have the correct information for an ACH debit.
Make A Payment Using Home Banking
- Log into your Home Banking
- Click on the “Accounts” tab
- Choose the “Transfer” option
- Complete the “From” account, the “To” account, fill in the amount, then submit
- Confirm. Your payment will post immediately and you’re all set!